Whether you call it consulting, coaching, or advising, most new 501c3 organizations will benefit from their own personal advisor who is accessible to answer questions and provide guidance during the first few months of startup.  Our consulting service is both helpful and affordable and can make the difference between success and failure.  Don’t go at this alone — we’ve been there before and know how to help!

Annual Form 990

Nearly all 501c3 tax exempt organizations are required to file IRS Form 990 every year to stay compliant with the IRS. Which Form 990 you file is determined by whether or not you are classified as a Public Charity or Private Foundation, and also by how much revenue your organization brought in during the previous fiscal year. Most small public charities (less than $50,000/year in revenue) will file IRS Form 990-N. Larger organizations must file IRS Form 990EZ or IRS Form 990. Private Foundations are required to file IRS Form 990-PF.

501c3 Nonprofit Consulting

If you have questions about how or when to file your IRS Form 990, or if you would like for us to prepare this form for you, please give us a call today. We’re glad to help and can usually save you time and money.

Call 800.268.4388 to get started!

The team at Nonprofit Elite was professional, thorough, and easy to work with. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have relieved so much stress!

—Sherry Bronson, Dream by Faith Ministries

Contact Us For Immediate Help

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.